If you’ve been thinking about trying out the hot new 10-step Korean Skincare Routine, but you’re wondering if it’s really worth all of that extra effort (not to mention all of the different products!), I’ve done my best to make your decision more simple.
I’ve gathered the best Korean skincare before and after posts that I could find all over the internet.
If you’re wondering what is involved with the Korean beauty routine, here’s a post where I lay it all out there.
If you’re interested in the principles of Korean skincare, but the thought of 10-steps is overwhelming, check out this post about how I pull of most of the 10 steps from the comfort of my bed.
- Glamour magazine conducts their own Korean skincare before and after.
2. A good basic Korean skincare routine based off of easy to find products at Table for Two.
3. A writer for Self magazine tried out the 10-step Korean skincare routine and had excellent results.
4. A Korean acne skincare product before and after.
5. A Korean skincare routine that will get any woman through the first trimester of pregnancy without the normal skincare issues.
6. A morning routine that will bring Korean skincare results.
7. An extensive Korean skincare routine for normal to oily skin.
8. Korean acne skincare routine that includes some American products.
9. An instagram account with good Korean skincare before and after pictures.
10. Korean skincare before and after photos and routine for those with cystic acne.
11. And just for fun, a Korean before and after for a hair sheet mask!